The 2022 Norman Vincent Peale Awards
Join us in Celebrating Mental and Spiritual Health
Blanton-Peale Institute & Counseling Center is proud to host and present the 2022 Norman Vincent Peale Awards for Positive Thinking. This event, a key fundraiser and celebration of the work of Blanton-Peale Institute & Counseling Center, raises critical funds in support of Blanton-Peale’s urgent work to provide mental health care to people throughout New York City and to raise up the next generation of mental health professionals. The awards will be in-person on Monday, October 24 at Tribeca Rooftop in Manhattan.
About the Awards
Dr. Peale, after whom the awards are named, founded Blanton-Peale, along with Dr. Smiley Blanton. The value he placed on positive thinking is in Blanton-Peale’s DNA and that’s what the awards celebrate. These tumultuous times have increased the urgency of Blanton-Peale’s promise to deliver affordable and accessible, holistic, and culturally-responsive mental health care to people throughout New York City. We are all recognizing the vital importance of mental health care and the Norman Vincent Peale Awards recognize individuals who exemplify the spirit of positive thinking that guided the founding of Blanton-Peale that is thriving today more than ever.
2021 Norman Vincent Peale Virtual Awards for Positive Thinking
The Norman Vincent Peale Virtual Awards is a night to celebrate mental and spiritual health, destigmatize mental health challenges, and raise funds that are crucial to our promise to turn no one away, regardless of their ability to pay.
Previous Awardees Include
- Joe Namath, Legendary quarterback
- LinkedIn, Leader in Corporate Mindfulness
- Korean American Association of Greater New York, Leader in Korean American Advocacy
- FDNY EMS, One of the Country’s Largest and Most Highly Skilled Emergency Response Units
- Keyon Dooling, Former 12-Year NBA Player
- Aetna, a CVS Health business, Leader in Corporate Mindfulness
- Ron Powers, New York Times Bestselling Author
- Eileen Fisher, Fashion Icon & Change-Maker
- Drs. William & Hwain Lee, Philanthropists
- Aiyoung Choi, Entrepreneur, Mentor & Advocate
- James Earl Jones, Actor
- Sunny Kang, Philanthropist
Thank You to Our 2021 Supporters
Thank you to each of you for your gifts to the virtual 2021 Norman Vincent Peale Awards (listed here) and throughout the year! Because of you, we are able to support thousands of New Yorkers as they seek Mental and Spiritual health.